I'm Back with an Announcement!

It's been quiet around here... can you hear the crickets chirping?

From my last post, you know that I'd been having a hard year. Well it turns out that something else was in play besides just a difficult caseload.....


PREGNANCY HORMONES!!!!

Yep! My first trimester was not filled with morning sickness... it was filled with CRANKINESS! Even though we're thrilled about baby, those first few months I was in a terrible mood (especially at school!).

I'm at six months now and feeling great! I'm starting to get the nesting urge... :)

During these last few months as I've taken a prolonged absence from this blog, I've developed other interests. I've found it's much more fun to blog about my crafting life than my teaching life.

I'm so glad I wrote so much during these last five or six years of teaching - I never want to forget those memories (or all of you bloggy friends I've made along the way)! I'll be returning to the classroom once the baby is born, but in a part-time capacity. In the meantime, I'm having so much fun blogging over at my other blog: Yes Teacher Crafts.

I'd love to have you join me there!

8 comments:

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Congrats!! :)

luckeyfrog said...

Congratulations! I miss you here but I'm so excited for you. You look beautiful and so, so happy!

Jenny
Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

Venassa said...

Aww congrats! I'll definitely check out your other blog!

Literacy Teacher said...

Congrats! You look beautiful!

Gladys said...

Congratulations!! :)

Anonymous said...

So happy for you!

Angela Watson said...

SO EXCITING! Thrilled for you! :-)

malia said...

wowowow! congrats! that's so fabulous and you couldn't be cuter!

Older Posts Home